Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 15 - HUGE PURCHASE

Mom continues to plug away at the boxes. I'm actually very proud of her. Some of it has been very difficult, but she has emptied a total of 8 boxes. I myself have... emptied none of the drawers in my apartment and instead, sadly have added to them.

... I know, I fail. I'm ashamed.

I have however cleaned two rooms and will start on my bathroom tomorrow. Deep cleaning at it's best.

So I'm wondering, does buying a new car negate the fact I'm trying to downsize? I did go fro ma 2 door to a 4 door...

*sigh*

Though really, after SIX MONTHS of looking and researching and speaking to car dealers, I got my car at a good price. My trade in was INSULTING, but I'm going to take it so I don't have to deal with the hassle of trying to sell. Though, I'm going to try to see what Carmax will give me. They're in Hartford, so next week I'll go up there. Then if they don't get me a better deal, the Hyundai Dealer can have it.

... My poor Lucian!! He was a magnificent car and will be missed.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think it negates. You're not going up to TWO cars, after all!

    ReplyDelete