Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day Six - Do accessories count?

Are socks accessories or clothing? I'm thinking clothing

How about scarves? When you go to NYC you can get those scarves super cheap, like 3 for $10 or something, and they're always so soft and so warm. Do those count? I want a few of them to wear when I'm not wearing turtle neck sweaters.

How about gloves? Actually I have gloves. So never mind on that.

See!? Now that I CAN'T buy things I find things I WANT to buy. It's only day 6.

Mom on the other hand is doing well. I don't think she's even tempted to buy anything. Now I walk into a store and all the clothes are mocking me. Like in "Confessions of a Shopaholic" where she walks past the windows and the mannequins are tapping on the glass and pointing to what they have trying to tempt her. I feel as if I've walked into that movie and that's me they're trying to tempt.

I shall be strong.

3 comments:

  1. You're funny!
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be strong! GO GO CASSANDRA!

    Also, was that movie any good? I never saw it. The premise struck me as fairly ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a silly Romantic Comedy. I liked it because it was kindda goofy, goofy characters in a "doubt that could happen in real life" kindda way Which is what I like about all romantic comedies... and no sex! Just off the wallness. But yeah, I liked it.

    ReplyDelete