Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 23

So the other day Lindsay said to me, "Update your blog rather than sleeping" and I said, "OK" then went to do so... only... for some reason it's not here now. Strange?

I totally forget what I wrote...

Today I spent the day doing laundry and cleaning. I cleaned my kitchen and living room. Next weekend I'm going to paint, with the help of my mother, both the kitchen and my living room. My issue is I'm not sure what colors to use. Originally I was going to paint the kitchen red, now I'm thinking of doing one accent wall which is behind the sink almost like a back splash, in red, and the rest of toffey type color. Then in the living room I will do a sage type green, or a darker mint green, I'm not sure which yet. We'll see.

I need slip covers for my furniture, or just new furniture. Maybe I can see what the Pit at Bob's has... My recliners are on their last legs, so to speak and while I like the size of my couch I don't like the colors at all. I really want to do a light green and brown living room...

Anyway, The point is, I have 2 full garbage bags of clothes for good will and two full garbage bags of ...well... garbage. Downsizing has begun!

No comments:

Post a Comment