Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 4

I was at the drug store buying cat food, because my kitties were out of food completely, and I almost bought a pair of tights. I'm finding things I want to buy and then having to actively remember that I can't buy it.  I think it's one of those things where you don't want to do something until you're not allowed to, then suddenly it's all you can think about.

Oh yeah, good times.

The dishwasher I received for Christmas was missing a part that connected the hose to the sink. The other day I called up  Home Depot to see if they had the part, which they did. I drove to the store, talked to the woman in the plumbing department, got my part and went back to my parents house who were having a dinner that night.  After dinner I went home, opened the bag and...

The part was gone.

I have no idea what happened to it. I remember looking at the part in the car, so I know I had it in the car, but after that, I have no clue. We looked all over the house (the area's I'd been in), looked outside, looked in the car, looked in MY car and nothing. I have no idea where it is. The next day I went BACK to Home Depot after work and the part is out of stock.

>_< Someone does not want me to have a dishwasher.

No comments:

Post a Comment